Critics : William MacDonald, Philip Parker, Sulan Kolatan, Jason Vigneri-Beane, Kutan Ayata
Critic Review :
how does the locust sponsor the breakdown ?
what are the catalysts and how do they affect ?
1. label the results and provide them quality. name the yield of taxonomies
2. is your host-parasite relationship a polar or a bi-polar system
3. what is the quality of the system
4. the starting points are always important
5. try and come up with areas come instead of assigning a iconic character
6. the involuted parasite-relationship - you’re encouraging the way in which the results yield. Its like cultivation of a bonsai tree. You’re literally controlling everything. The relationship of the qualities of these relations. the yields are completely qualitative shifts and they change and provide an axonometric shift
7. mutual habitats - the moment u change that it becomes livable/usable
8. is it a double host-parasite relationship. on itself and the system. how its planted on itself. how its planted on the existing context ?
9. test out various possibilities. get an little narrower but not get too poetic. its much more feedback based and creation of various levels of nesting.
Don’t ignore the grid. look at the system in time .. identify the starting point.you could allow the fallow to regenerate n repurpose itself.